Friday, June 20, 2008
Groovy DOMBuilder update
I finally got around to submitting my NSDOMBuilder code to the Groovy dev list. I got the "why didn't you just fix the existing class instead of creating a new one" response that I sort of expected, which made me go back and figure out what that didn't work when I tried it. Someone in that thread did point out StreamingDOMBuilder, which would probably work for the situations I need, except default namespace handling is currently broken in the releases, but now fixed in svn. It's not documented anywhere that I could find, but it's not too hard to figure out.